As you must be aware, India is now making great strides in blockchain technology.
The blockchain is becoming a game changer for India. Many corporates are now experimenting using blockchain technology to build India’s economy. Very soon successful implementations will proliferate India’s prominence as a blockchain destination.
The 11th edition of Blackarrow’s BBS series BlockMumbai conference will connect global blockchain gurus and technology players with Indian business leaders. It will discuss the opportunities in blockchain in India & also lay the foundation for India becoming a prominent blockchain destination.
BlockMumbai will be attended by over 300+ experts and corporate stakeholders from various countries including Government, regulators, blockchain professionals, corporate leaders, investors & business leaders. To participate in BlockMumbai 2018, email us at email@example.com.
The venue for the BlockMumbai conference is Novotel Mumbai Juhu Beach, an AccorHotels breathtaking beachfront property located in the financial capital of India. Nestled amidst the shores of Juhu Beach overlooking the Arabian Sea. Hotel is strategically located near the airport.
There will, however, be a much more valuable opportunity presenting itself at BlockMumbai – an exclusive chance to meet and make one-on-one connections with India’s leading blockchain & government officials who shall be speaking at the conference. For the first time ever, senior blockchain experts from around the world shall be presenting and speaking.
Some of the reputable speakers include:
1. Peter Lim, Founder & CEO – PLMP Fintech
2. Nishith Desai, Founder -Nishith Desai Associates
3. Ralph Liu, Founder – MuleChain
4. Julien Bouteloup, Blockchain Lead – British Blockchain Association
5. H. E Khurram Shroff, Chairman – IBC Group UAE
6. Senior Representative – KPMG
7. Lucas Cullen, Board member – Blockchain Australia
8. Eloisa Marchesoni, Blockchain Evangelist – The Blockchain Council
9. Gnana Lakshmi TC, Biz Dev Head – The Blockchain University
10. Hayk Hakobyan, Partner – Visioncapital.co
11. Deepak Lalan, Associate Director – Accenture
12. Sarang Bhoyar, Blockchain Leader – Infosys
13. Santosh Kotnis, EVP & CEO – Futurism Technologies
14. Alexandre Kech, CEO – Onchain Custodian
15. Santos Sinha, Founder – OIX Global
16. Samir Kumar Sah, Founder & CEO – Pritbor Digital
17. Chief Secretary – Blockchain Association
And many more to join soon….
To see all speaker profiles and session topics, log on to https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/blockmumbai-speaker-agenda.html
BlockMumbai Conference sponsors & partners include the top blockchain associations, Blockchain implementation companies, regulatory and legal companies, financial companies, crypto exchanges & crypto media companies.
Exhibit Spaces: BlockMumbai will also present an exhibition showcasing some of the top names in the blockchain industry, it’s a fantastic opportunity to meet the experts and hear their revolutionary views.
The BlockMumbai Blockchain Conference is a must-attend for all blockchain leaders, crypto community and enthusiasts who want to combine a luxury vacation with an unbelievable business opportunity. The Blackarrow team is excited to welcome you to the Blockbali Blockchain Conference scheduled for the 17th of November 2018 at The Trans Resort Bali in Bali, Indonesia. See YOU in Bali!
- Conference Date: 7th February 2019
- Venue: Novotel Juhu Beach Hotel – Mumbai
- BlockMumbai Conference – https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/blockmumbai.html
- Agenda & speaker profiles – https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/blockmumbai-speaker-agenda.html
- Conference Partner – https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/blockmumbai-partners.html
- Delegate Registrations – https://www.blackarrowconferences.com/registration.html
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel/Whatsapp: +91-9833487628
- Telegram: sarfraz_blackarrow