Best Cryptocurrency Trading Apps for Trading Crypto In 2022
Trading in cryptocurrency is an entirely different ballgame. Known for its wild swings and highly unpredictable nature, a small error in judgment can result in huge losses. And, keeping away yourself from using the right tools and strategy only aggravates the situation.
With 24/7 trading operations, monitoring trends is a difficult task, and remaining glued to your computer screen is not an option. Using mobile cryptocurrency trading apps offers you greater flexibility that allows you to place trade and monitor trends on the go.
Following are the best cryptocurrency trading apps recommended for you for trading crypto:
Best Cryptocurrency Trading Apps (iOS & Android)
|Best Crypto Trading Apps||Quick Links|
|CEX.io||Sing-up For App Now|
|Binance||Sing-up For App Now|
|Coinbase||Sing-up For App Now|
|KuCoin||Sing-up For App Now|
|Gate.io||Sing-up For App Now|
DON’T Like 24X7 trading: We have an alternative for you. You can simply jump to earn above 50% returns by joining our vetted Paid Crypto Signals Groups at a nominal monthly cost. Check it out here !!
#1. CEX.io Crypto Trading App
Started in 2013 as a Bitcoin exchange and cloud mining provider in London, it is now one of the oldest cryptocurrency exchanges to function. Though, it closed down its cloud mining platform in January 2015.
Its mobile trading app is compatible with all devices and offers a host of services to provide a great trading experience to users.
- Supports all major cryptocurrency trading for fiat money including USD, EUR, GBP and RUB
- Allows Market and Limit orders
- User-friendly interface with instant purchase features
- Real-time access to market data and order book
- Immediate deposit and withdrawal facility from your card
- Assists in easy addition of cards in a few steps
- Balance monitoring and order history
- Arbitrage Opportunity: Offers the latest Bitcoin price data of various top exchanges, which can be helpful in arbitrage trading.
- 24/7 Customer Support
Register On CEX.io To Trade On App
#2. Binance Crypto Trading App
It is a Malta-based cryptocurrency exchange and is a household name in the cryptosphere. Known for its top-of-the-line exchange platform, it has over 50% of market share in Bitcoin trading volume and is a dominant player in the market.
The trading app is available for both Android and Apple (iOS) devices. Following are the features integrated into Binance crypto trading app:
- Trading in Bitcoin, Stablecoins and wide range of Alt-coins
- Safe and secure (All funds are protected by Secure Asset Fund for Users or SAFU)
- Offers a variety of crypto wallet options for a wide range of cryptocurrencies
- Crypto futures trading with up to 125X leverage on BTC/USDT pair (available on Android app)
- XRP trading with margin
- Live Crypto charting and trading Tool
- Global accessibility
- 24/7 Multi-language support
Trading using its native token BNB helps you to get a 50% discount on trading fees.
Register On Binance To Trade On App
#3. Coinbase Crypto Trading App
Founded in the US in June of 2012, Coinbase is now one of the most prominent crypto startups in the world, with operations in 102 countries and 30 million-plus customers.
It has established its name as one of the most trusted cryptocurrency platforms in recent times. Industry-leading security packages protect almost 98% of its digital assets in offline wallets and the rest stored in servers. Further, the cryptocurrency stored in company servers is covered by insurance policies.
Coinbase is preferred among traders and beginners because it supports credit/debit cards for purchasing cryptocurrencies.
Features offered in Coinbase trading apps are:
- Instant buy option for almost all major cryptocurrency
- Supports BTC, ETH, ETC, BCH, LTC, BAT, ZRX, ZEC, USDC
- Smart tools like automatic buying and price alerts to help build your portfolio
- Its user-friendly dashboard shows the real-time price and value of your assets
- Pay using your GBP wallet to buy cryptocurrency without switching between different currencies
- Supports purchases from as little as £15
- Continued support at [email protected]
Register On Coinbase To Trade On App
#4. KuCoin Crypto Trading App
KuCoin is relatively a new crypto exchange platform that got its team assembled in May 2017. The exchange has been performing exceptionally well since its launch without a glitch and is gaining a lot of attraction.
The exchange offers to trade in over 451 trading pairs in 207 distinct coins. Its native coin, KCS, offers discounted trading fees while using it.
Its exchange platform is regarded as one of the best for beginners due to its easily manageable navigation and UI.
Top features of KuCoin Trading app are:
- Brand new UI supporting real-time quotes, top gainers/losers trading pairs synced with the official website
- Provides access to all major coins
- KuCoin bonus and referrals module
- Real-time market analysis modes with the candlestick charts and price warning
- Supports most of the trading orders and shows a collection of favorite trading pairs
- Receive notifications for other device logins, price alerts, news, and other developments
- Highly secure and stable platform
- Can select a preferred language or currency
- 24/7 customer support center
Register On KuCoin To Trade On App
#5. Gate.io Crypto Trading App
Gate.io is a US-based exchange, founded in 2017 and is gaining a lot of traders & attention for its simple and secure user interface. It supports the needs of both professional and amateur traders with a comprehensive understanding of the cryptosphere.
Why choose Gate.io trading app for trading in cryptocurrencies:
- Simple and easy trading interface for beginners
- Advanced functions for professional traders
- Buy & Sell, Limit Order and Stop Loss order entry functions
- Supports spot trading, margin trading and perpetual contract for your choice
- Price alerts, abnormal market behaviour, and onchain activity alert
- Supports trading, storing and lending of cryptocurrencies
- Instant deposit and withdrawal of balance
- Digital assets are stored in a cold wallet (offline wallet)
- Supports mainnet swaps, forked coins of many cryptocurrencies
- Offers real-time charting feature, ticker alerts, and deep liquidity
- News of large-transactions and block trade around the world
- Provides a multi-language user interface
- Multi-mode customer support ( live chat, e-mail)
Register On Gate.io To Trade On App
TradeSanta- a trading bot platform for beginners and advanced crypto traders is operating since 2018. With its help, you can trade on multiple exchanges at once and trade crypto markets 24/7 on automation. Their customer service is also supportive, and there are enough self-help tutorials and videos available for you to get onboard with TradeSanta.
- TradeSanta supports 6+ exchanges, including the major ones such as Binance, Huobi, OkEx, etc.
- Take profit, stop loss, trailing stop losses, etc. like features are also available on TradeSanta
- You can run unlimited bots at the same time on TradeSanta, depending upon which subscription plan you choose.
- If you like to trade crypto markets on the go, then you have the Android & iOS TradeSanta app also available.
- Strategies like DCA or Smart Order can also help you extract maximum profits if you use TradeSanta.
Choosing the right cryptocurrency trading app is very important for succeeding in the crypto trading journey.
The fast-paced trading environment often results in missing profitable trade opportunities; however, using the right trading apps and tools, you can lower such instances.
While choosing a crypto trading app, always look for the following factors:
- Ease of Use and UI
- Security of funds (any past instances of a glitch)
- Liquidity (percentage chance of fulfilling order)
- Geographical operation (exchange supports your country)
Keeping all these factors in mind while choosing a crypto trading app, will help you to succeed in the long term and help you become a pro trader.
Now you tell us: Which crypto trading app are you using? How has been your experience using them? Let us know in the comments below 🙂
- What Is Bitcoin Private Key? Everything You Need To Know !! - June 2, 2023
- Best Cardano (ADA) Wallets To Use In 2023 - May 7, 2023
- What Does A Bitcoin Looks Like? - May 7, 2023
Great article. Lots of helpful information that I was looking for. One other thing I don’t know is what app is best for phone to phone trading (not just crypto exchange trading). For example, if i want to buy a guitar from a friend and he wants to sell me his guitar in exchange for ETH, what wallet is best designed for individuals to use peer-to-peer? Or all they all sort of the same?
You don’t need a special app for it. Just you both need an ETH supported wallet.
I know absolutely nothing about crypto trading buying nothing, I do know I use my Robinhood to trade stocks but I am extremely interested in investing in the crypto space, Robinhood offers some cryptocurrency but I am unsure how to use it, if I need a separate wallet? Where to get one and which are the best. I have heard a lot about people getting hacked and losing there money please help
Check this out & read it fully to get some perspective: http://themoneymongers.com/how-to-invest-in-bitcoins/
Which are the best app available in India for buy, sell and stored Cyptrocurrency in India. Zepay , Wizex, else? pls suggest.
Pocketbits.in is good.