Dex-Trade has been thriving in the market recently. The platform has also come up in the top 50 global exchanges list, which is quite remarkable for a 5-year-old company.
I know you have been pretty inquisitive yourself lately to know about this exchange, and I am here to do just that. I will share my experience with the platform, including all the aspects you need to know before you start trading on Dex-Trade.
Let’s begin with some background about the platform, but to give you the gist of it, you can expect very low fees, play to earn games, staking and a few other perks that makes your trading experience on Dex-Trade phenomenal.
Dex-Trade Crypto Exchange Introduction
Dex-Trade is a centralized crypto trading exchange founded in 2017 and registered in Belize, North America. It is known for its unique and exciting product offerings as well as user-friendly and innovative trading interface.
There are currently more than 300K registered users, and the number is at a rapid increase. Dex-Trade has a very competitive fee structure with an impenetrable security system that attracts both beginners and experienced traders to the platform.
The latter bunch connect to Dex-Trade via API to execute trades at blazing speeds, and often pre-defined strategies.
Dex-Trade is available in almost 180 countries accept the USA, the Crimea region, Cuba, Iran, Iraq, North Korea, Sudan and Syria.
Now let’s quickly go through crypto coins supported on the platform.
Dex-Trade currently offers a mind-blowing collection of more than 330 crypto coins, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, Binance USD, Solana and many more. So, there’s a high probability that your choice of the crypto asset has been already listed on Dex-Trade.
Now, let’s discuss what the KYC requirements on the platform are.
Dex-Trade KYC Requirements Explained
Many major exchanges make KYC procedures to be compulsorily completed by the users, which sometimes feels slow and lengthy. As well as, anonymity is not a choice in those exchanges.
But Dex-Trade gives you an option to trade without KYC procedures. However, there is a limit on withdrawals of not more than 1 BTC per 24h.
Additionally, KYC procedures are pretty straightforward and fast on Dex-Trade and are required to be executed at the time of withdrawal (if you don’t do it right away).
This means that if you are after a quick trade to catch the market by its tail, Dex-Trade will let you do that.
It is just a three-step process:
- Upload your passport or driver’s license to confirm your identity.
- Upload a photo, holding your document and a piece of paper with a handwritten date and ‘Dex-Trade’.
- Upload a utility bill or any other document confirming your address.
Now, I will tell you about the fee structure of the platform.
Dex-Trade Trading Fees
There are mainly two types of fees charged on Dex-Trade, which are relatively more affordable than its competitors.
For spot trading, the fee structure is categorized as per the order type you choose to trade with. For the market order, it charges 0.2%, and for the limit order, it charges 0.1% for all the trading pairs available on the platform. You can understand it better with the trading fee table sample I’ve provided below.
Deposit and Withdrawal Fees
These fees are subcategorized into three sections, percent, fix and minimal. Deposits are free for all coins, which is what it should be.
Withdrawals on the other hand come with a fee, but as per our usual comparison, Dex-Trade boasts one of the lowest fee levels on the market.
It will make more sense when you look at the sample table below.
To know the fee structure in detail you can click here.
Let’s quickly discuss the product offerings that make Dex-Trade so unique.
Dex-Trade offers a variety of products which is among the prime reasons for being so famous and its tremendous growth in the market. Let’s discuss them one by one now.
Dex-Trade offers spot trading in all those 330+ crypto assets on the platform. You can even choose to trade through the market, limit or stop-limit orders and further increase control over your trades.
- Market order: It lets you buy or sell the assets at the best possible price.
- Limit order: It allows you to buy or sell at a specific price or a price that is better.
- Stop-limit order: It lets you buy or sell at a particular price once the stop price is reached.
This is a fantastic product for beginners, where you get virtual coins that you can use to experiment with the platform and learn about its various features. It helps you to get a better understanding of trading on Dex-Trade without putting your funds at risk.
Staking on Dex-Trade lets, you earn rewards with high annual yields for holding coins and tokens on the platform. The annual earning value, the period and minimum amount of staking a particular coin vary from coin to coin.
Currently, they offer QTUM which you can hold on a monthly period basis; the minimum amount of staking is 10 coins, do check them out.
Different trading tournaments are held on Dex-Trade in which you can participate and get bonuses. In these tournaments, you need to have a high trading volume in a particular coin, depending on the tournament. Still compared to trading tournaments offered by other exchanges, you don’t need to generate excessive volumes, which increase your chances to win the tournament prize
Winners get exciting prizes; some tournaments reward traders with up to 10 places in the competition.
Play to Earn Games
There are even games you can play and win exciting prizes and rewards. Now, let me tell you how can you start your trading journey on Dex-Trade.
How to Get Started & Trade on Dex-Trade?
- Go to DEX-Trade.com and click ‘Sign Up’.
- On the registration page, enter your email ID, create a password for your account and select the time zone you are located.
- As you read and agree to the Terms of Service, click ‘Sign Up’. You must create a unique password by following the guidelines.
- A confirmation link will be then sent to your email. You need to activate your account within 30 minutes.
Enabling 2-factor authentication
- Go to the security page available in the account section or click here.
- Select one among the two types of 2FA available on the platform: email or Google App authorization.
Trading on the platform
- Click on the trade button and choose Spot Trading.
- After selecting a trading pair from the list provided, you will be redirected to the page; here, you can choose to place a buy or sell order.
- You can place a limit, market or stop-limit order.
- Select the currency you want to replenish and click deposit.
- Next, you will see the wallet address to make a deposit. You can either choose to copy and paste it or scan the QR code. Pay attention to the network type.
- Select from the list of currency you want to withdraw and click withdraw.
- Enter the wallet address(the one you want to send funds to), the amount of coins and the memo tag (if required for withdrawing a particular currency).
- Click the Request Withdraw button.
- Confirm the withdrawal by passing the captcha and entering the 2FA code. After moderation, the funds will be successfully withdrawn.
Security Features & Customer Support
With two-factor authentication, security is no joke on Dex-Trade. 2FA adds a supplementary layer of security to the authentication process by making it harder for attackers to gain access to your account even if somehow your password gets hacked.
As well as, they have thoroughly verified KYC and AML procedures that escalate their security structure even further, making the platform safe and impenetrable from cyber-attacks.
Dex-Trade has pretty robust customer support as well. With a 24×7 chat option available readily on the window with a pretty quick reply time and an adequately compiled FAQ section, none of your queries will remain unsolved.
You can even reach their customer support team via Telegram group or watch video tutorials on their official YouTube channel to learn the features and functions quickly.
From my experience on the platform, I can say that Dex-Trade is undoubtedly a reliable and fantastic platform for both beginners and experienced traders. The trading interface, product offerings, customer service and security features are exquisite.
I shared all the essential details you need to know to start your trading journey with Dex-Trade. So now it’s time to get your hands on this fantastic platform and skyrocket your profitability.
- What Does “SAFU” & “HODL” Mean In Crypto World? (2022) - November 8, 2022
- 9 Best Monero Wallets To Secure XMR In 2022 - October 26, 2022
- Best Tron(TRX) Wallets To Secure Tron Crypto In 2022 - October 25, 2022